- 3 cups of lentils
- 2 cups of quina
- 4 cups of vegetable broth
- About 4 cups of water
- 2 large purple onions
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil (use a dash of Tamari to make dish oil fre)
- Sea Salt
- Cayenne pepper
- Black pepper
1. Brown onions with olive oil (or Tamari) in non-stick skillet until brown.
2. Combine lentils, quinoa, water, vegetable broth, and seasonings in a 10-cup rice cooker (broth has sodium so not put too much salt).
3. Let cook. When rice cooker dings, and the rice and lentils are cooked, allow steaming for about 15-20 minutes.